Firstly I am going to research into my target audience to find out where or not I am doing things correctly to target towards them such as, the time of broadcast and what days. I am going to do this by creating a questionnaire and handing it out to people who are in the target age range to find out there views and opinions.
I will type out the results as qualitative data and then I will put the data into graphs and charts to make this data quantitative.
Then I will research other existing programs which are similar to my program to find out what there unique selling point is to make mine more intriguing so people are more likely to watch this rather than the similar programs. I will then look at the other channels to see what programs are on at my proposed time slot.
After that I will need to research my targeted advertisers and brand sponsors, so what company’s would advertise through the ads of this program and which brand would sponsor my program.
No comments:
Post a Comment